Phone number: 732-801-6556
Party affiliation: Republican Party
Campaign website: Not provided
Social media: Not provided
Date of Birth: 12-11-1981
Education: Community College of the Air Force. Marine Corps Institute. Police Training Commission. Fire Academy. Scout Master Training. Locksmithing School.
Occupation: Sheriff’s Officer
Public/Party service: I served my country in the military, now I want to serve my community.
Position on good government initiatives:
- Would you support reforming New Jersey’s Primary electoral ballots to give all candidates an equal chance of being elected?
- Would you support measures to increase voter participation (eg. same-day registration, early voting)?
- Would you support placing a nonpartisan commission in charge of the legislative redistricting process?
- Would you support ethics reforms that would require broader disclosure on financial information and the release of income taxes by candidates for public office, as a means for regulating campaigns and limiting corruption?
- Would you support reinstituting the statewide public advocate and making it a directly elected position?
- Would you support changing the nominating process for members of Commissions and Boards to have panels of nonpartisan experts nominate candidates, with full public disclosure of the candidates’ credentials, and to have the legislature vote on the nominations?
- Do you support public funding of campaigns for all statewide offices, including the legislature?
- Do you support making the state legislature full-time and prohibiting simultaneous holding of other paid positions?