Phone number: 1 (856) 718 7029
Party affiliation: Democratic Party
Campaign website: Not provided
Social media: Not provided
Date of Birth: 12/18/1959
Education: High School Police n Fire credits
Occupation: Police Officer/Firefighter
Public/Party service: Volunteer Firefighter 41 years
Position on good government initiatives:
- Would you support reforming New Jersey’s Primary electoral ballots to give all candidates an equal chance of being elected?
Yes. Candidates should be listed in the same column in Primary so voters do not have to look over ballots to find there candidates
- Would you support measures to increase voter participation (eg. same-day registration, early voting)?
It depends. Same day registration would make it hard to verify eligibility
- Would you support placing a nonpartisan commission in charge of the legislative redistricting process?
- Would you support ethics reforms that would require broader disclosure on financial information and the release of income taxes by candidates for public office, as a means for regulating campaigns and limiting corruption?
- Would you support reinstituting the statewide public advocate and making it a directly elected position?
- Would you support changing the nominating process for members of Commissions and Boards to have panels of nonpartisan experts nominate candidates, with full public disclosure of the candidates’ credentials, and to have the legislature vote on the nominations?
- Do you support public funding of campaigns for all statewide offices, including the legislature?
- Do you support making the state legislature full-time and prohibiting simultaneous holding of other paid positions?