Phone number: 732-770-2341
Date of birth: 10/10/1974
Campaign website: www.coresforsenate.com
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/CoresforSenate/
Education: BA, MA, JD
Party affiliation: Democratic
Public/Party service: None mentioned
Position on good government initiatives:
- Would you support reinstituting the statewide public advocate and making it a directly elected position? Yes.
- Would you support measures to increase voter participation (eg. same-day registration, early voting, vote by mail)? Yes.
- Would you support ethics reforms that would require broader disclosure on financial information and the release of income taxes by candidates for public office, as a means for regulating campaigns and limiting corruption? Yes.
- Would you support changing the nominating process for members of state-wide Commissions and Boards to have panels of nonpartisan experts nominate candidates, with full public disclosure of the candidates’ credentials, and to have the legislature vote on the nominations? Yes.
- Would you support placing a nonpartisan commission in charge of the legislative redistricting process? Yes.
- Would you support instituting public funding for all statewide offices, including the legislature? It depends.
- Would you support making the state legislature full-time and prohibiting simultaneous holding of other paid positions? It depends.
- Would you support reforming New Jersey’s Primary electoral ballots to give all candidates an equal chance of being elected? Yes.