Phone number: 609.613.3828
Date of Birth: 1/30/1976
Campaign website: http://www.quinnforassembly.com
Social media: https://m.facebook.com/quinnforassembly/
Education: Bachelor of Science Management Information Systems (Seton Hall University)
Occupation: Operations Director
Party affiliation: Republican
Public/Party service: First time candidate; participant 2015 State Wide Testimony sessions on educational standards
Position on good government initiatives:
- Would you support reinstituting the statewide public advocate and making it a directly elected position? Yes.
- Would you support measures to increase voter participation (eg. same-day registration, early voting, vote by mail)? It depends. Early voting can hurt challengers in gerrymandered districts.
- Would you support ethics reforms that would require broader disclosure on financial information and the release of income taxes by candidates for public office, as a means for regulating campaigns and limiting corruption? Yes.
- Would you support changing the nominating process for members of state-wide Commissions and Boards to have panels of nonpartisan experts nominate candidates, with full public disclosure of the candidates’ credentials, and to have the legislature vote on the nominations? Yes.
- Would you support placing a nonpartisan commission in charge of the legislative redistricting process? Yes.
- Would you support public funding of campaigns for all statewide offices, including the legislature? Yes.
- Would you support making the state legislature full-time and prohibiting simultaneous holding of other paid positions? Yes.
- Would you support reforming New Jersey’s Primary electoral ballots to give all candidates an equal chance of being elected? Yes.