Phone number: 609-290-4457
Campaign website: www.jillandryanfornj.com
Social media: Facebook @NJDems4LD9, Twitter @NJDems4LD9, Instagram @NJDems4LD9, YouTube NJDems4LD9
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology & Education; Master’s Degree in Teaching; Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership; Doctorate Degree (in progress) Educational Leadership
Occupation: Educational Consultant
Party affiliation: Democratic
Public/Party service: Member of the local Democratic Club in which I serve as the Corresponding Secretary and Chairperson to the Scholarship Committee. I am also a member of Action Together Ocean County, Indivisible, and National Organization of Women Ocean County.
Position on good government initiatives:
- Would you support reinstituting the statewide public advocate and making it a directly elected position? It depends.
- Would you support measures to increase voter participation (eg. same-day registration, early voting, vote by mail)? Yes.
- Would you support ethics reforms that would require broader disclosure on financial information and the release of income taxes by candidates for public office, as a means for regulating campaigns and limiting corruption? no reply given.
- Would you support changing the nominating process for members of state-wide Commissions and Boards to have panels of nonpartisan experts nominate candidates, with full public disclosure of the candidates’ credentials, and to have the legislature vote on the nominations? It depends.
- Would you support placing a nonpartisan commission in charge of the legislative redistricting process? It depends.
- Would you support instituting public funding for all statewide offices, including the legislature? It depends.
- Would you support making the state legislature full-time and prohibiting simultaneous holding of other paid positions? Yes.
- Would you support reforming New Jersey’s Primary electoral ballots to give all candidates an equal chance of being elected? It depends.
You must be logged in to post a comment.